One Year of AUDD: Dive Deep into Our Anniversary Celebration!
24 Oct, 2023
We are rapidly approaching 1st November 2023 and on the cusp of a significant milestone – celebrating one year of AUDD. AUDD, an Australian Dollar stablecoin, was designed with the vision of providing a secure and stable digital representation of the Australian Dollar. Today, we’re thrilled with our progress, and we have YOU—our steadfast community—to thank for that.
One Year of AUDD: Here’s How We’re Rolling Out the Red Carpet!
To honour this landmark achievement, we’ve organised a spectacular treat for YOU. We’re partnering with AusCryptoCon to offer 10 exclusive double passes, valued at over $500, for Australia’s top crypto event. And the AUDD team will be there in full force!
Meet us, share feedback, and discuss AUDD’s future face-to-face. With our own Head of Blockchain and Digital Assets, Michaela Juric, giving a presentation about how AUDD challenges the centricity of USD stablecoins in the market, this is a conference you will want to attend!
AusCryptoCon is renowned for hosting global industry leaders who offer valuable insights into the crypto landscape. The event promises knowledge, a bustling space for networking, a plethora of eye-catching merchandise, and a horde of prizes. Dive deep into the crypto universe and celebrate with us!
Here’s How to Join the One Year of AUDD Festivities
- Ensure you hold a minimum balance of 100 AUDD on Stellar, XRP Ledger, or Ethereum by the fast-approaching deadline: 1st November 2023 at 12 pm AEST.
- Your AUDD balance should either be on your account registered with AUDD Digital or in an external wallet linked to your AUDD Digital account. In other words, you should have either withdrawn your AUDD directly from your AUDD Digital account to this wallet or purchased AUDD elsewhere and validated it by emailing [email protected].
- You are entitled to one entry per AUDD holding. Holding AUDD on different chains or in separate wallets will not gain you additional entries.
If you do not yet own any AUDD, now is the time to register for your account with AUDD Digital! Get AUDD – available now on Stellar, XRP Ledger, and Ethereum!
And for Our AUDD Hodlers…
If you were already holding 100 AUDD or more before 25th October 2023, then we’ve tripled your entries just to say thanks! This means you have 3x more chances of winning!
Terms of the Giveaway:
- Winners will receive information on how to claim their double pass directly from AusCryptoCon via the email associated with their AUDD Digital account (or the email provided to our support email).
- The AusCryptoCon tickets provide General Admission* for you and one guest for the conference duration, which will take place from the 11th to the 12th of November at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- The tickets are exclusively for entry and cannot be exchanged for cash, crypto, or any other value.
- AUDC PTY LTD, along with its partners and subsidiaries, bear no liability regarding any losses or warranties claimed as part of the conference provider.
This is our way of saying a massive ‘Thank You’ to each of you. Your trust and belief in AUDD have played an instrumental role in propelling it to the heights it has achieved today. We’re excited about the journey ahead and are eager to continue serving you with the best in the crypto realm.
So, get ready and ensure your AUDD balances are in order for your chance to be part of the phenomenal AusCryptoCon event. Here’s to many more milestones and celebrations together!
The information in this blog is
- provided for informational purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose;
- not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice, or any other advice; and
- general in nature and is not specific to you or anyone else.
You should not make any decision, financial, investment, trading or otherwise, based on any of the information presented in this blog without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or financial advisory and you understand that you are using any and all information available in this blog at your own risk.
RISK STATEMENT – the trading of cryptocurrencies/cryptoassets has potential rewards, and it also has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice